Beautiful teas that are individually sourced and extensively cupped before being carefully blended by hand.
The Avanti® Quadrate Glass Teapot with its unique cube shape is the ideal vessel for brewing all types of tea.
— OR —
The functional and compact design is crafted from durable heat resistant borosilicate glass that offers a crystal-clear finish, that lets you visually enjoy the rich colour unfold as the tea brews. It features a stainless steel laser etched infuser that ensures maximum infusion of your favourite loose tea and can be removed for steeping teabags. The traditional spout has been specially shaped for drip free easy pouring and the handle remain cool to touch.
• 700ml capacity
• Constructed from heat resistant borosilicate glass and stainless steel
• Removable stainless steel laser etched infuser
• Can be used with loose tea or tea bags
• Drip free, easy pouring spout
• Practically sized stay cool handle
• Dishwasher safe
• Pre-rinse the teapot carafe with boiling water.
• Spoon one teaspoon of tea per person and one for the pot into the infuser.
• Pour boiling water through the infuser into the teapot and brew to the desired strength. (For optimum results never use re-boiled, stale water or bottled water).
• Clean infuser with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing tea residue.
• Clean pot and lid with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly.
• Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
• Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Dishwasher safe.